Delegate election voting is now on! 
Please remember to vote!
:bear:

Welcome to The Realm

Welcome to our forum! Like most online communities you must register to view or post. But don't worry, this is a simple process that requires minimal information and effort. When registering, please use your Nation name from NS as your Display name.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiku

Tiku for Lord Chancellor of Yggdrasil

HELLO YGGDRASIL!!!!! I am standing for the position of Lord Chancellor or Delegate and if elected I would bring about several refreshing changes within Yggdrasil!

My Policy on some of the broader issues are listed below:

INTERNAL POLICY

•  Citizenship: One of the changes I would like to see is the implementation of a Citizenship program. Under this program, nations who meet certain criteria will receive a citizenship status. This allows you to run for office, join the YDS, etc. What benefits they may or may not have can be negotiable. Some of the potential requirements can be (These are all Negotiable):
    • You should have stayed in this region for more than 1 month. 
    • You should have had roughly 10 or more RMB posts in the last 3 months.
    • Declaration of all current or previous Raider/Defender affiliations (Can be made privately to any RO over TG) [For older nations, all the major ones you can remember are fine]
    • Any nation that does not fall under these categories is classified under a 'Resident Status'.
  • Cross RMB Communication: I would like to see increased RMB communication between our allied regions such as IwakuTexas , ForestEquilism & IDU
    • The most effective way to increase this Cross RMB communication, in my opinion, is by increased vacations to these regions and by requesting them to come into our regions. This is what I would endeavour to achieve in my tenure.

Foreign Policy

• Increased Recruitment: The most important part of my Foreign Policy during my tenure would be to increase Recruitment. Our numbers have fallen significantly these past few months, I would like to increase our numbers to somewhere north of 350 AT LEAST. I would like to achieve these increased numbers through these ways:
    • Recruitment Telegrams
    • Aggressive Recruitment from the Feeders.
    • Poaching from smaller, less active regions.
    • Encouraging nations in our Allied regions to also set up puppets and interact in Yggdrasil. Maybe even move their mains here one day!

Culture

• AWARDS! : I would like to start a regional Bi-Annual awards ceremony! Every 6 months the Region of Yggdrasil will choose certain passive-aggressive awards such as: Most annoying person on RMB, Most likely to be slightly mentally deranged, etc etc. It's a fun way to pull someone's leg! Also awards such as Most Kwai Flag, etc! P.S. I am aware that we have these some of these awards on our Regional Polls, but I want the votes collected privately and then the awards given publically! Just like a normal award ceremony. We can discuss which awards to keep later :)
  • Political Parties: Moareeee Political parties! I would like to encourage the growth of Political Parties and NS Political discussions (No IRL Politics please)! I believe this will also improve our new nation retention rates! 

Those are my major points! In addition to this, if you have any other questions or if you have any questions regarding these topics, please feel free to ask me right here! 

PLEASE ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE! I may not have the answers to all your questions, but I'll certainly work with you to address any & all of your concerns!

Note: None of the points mentioned here are non-negotiable or non-discussable. Everything is subject to change as per the will of the people of Yggdrasil :)

Thank you!

Edited by Tiku
3 people like this

Wow, this is actually really well written...

1 person likes this

If you do become delegate, what will you do about your position as the Vanir senator?

14 hours ago, Ramsea said:

If you do become delegate, what will you do about your position as the Vanir senator?

Hi Ramsea!

If elected Delegate I would forfeit my Senatorial position. According to the Consitution of Yggdrasil, this has a precedent and in such a case, fresh elections are held for the position of Vanir Senator! I would then exercise my right as an Yggdrasilian to cast my vote for whomsoever I think would suit the position of Senator best! :) 

2 people like this