Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

What Kind of Pirate are you 2?

LONG BEN!

You are 52 %Treasurer, have 67% Seafairability, crave 54% Bloodlusting, and lust 30% in Wenchwanting!

Henry Every, or Jonathon Avery, or Captain Bridgman, or Long Ben, you were the most idolized pirate of your time. You were the Micheal Jackson of piracy. In more ways than one. While the plunder you picked up in the Red Sea and the ease with which you sailed off is legendary, so is your 'relationship' with fellow pirate Thomas Tew. I understand: you're on a ship for months at a time with no women in site... it drives some pirates to blood thirsty killing, and some to... boys. There. I said it. You are an amazing pirate, a legend in your own time! It's just your personal life that bothers us other pirates. We're fine with the boys, I mean when you've been on the ocean for a matter of months even the stoutest cabin boy starts to look good... it's just that, do you have to slice open every wench in every port you attack? Some even have all their teeth still in, and a good wench is hard to come by, even in the best of times!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-what-...te-are-you-test

Your result for The What Kind of PIRATE Are You Test...

William Dampier

You are 71 %Treasurer, have 64% Seafairability, crave 32% Bloodlusting, and lust 20% in Wenchwanting!

17953863112290416497.jpeg

Naturalist, Scientist, and Buccaneer, Captain Dampier you are the gentleman of pirates! Circumnavigating the globe three times whilst collecting treasure and anthropological data has made you a pirate of substance and class which doesn't happen very often! You're in a league of your own here, and while I don't neccessarily condone the lack of wenching and bloodletting, your great passion and scientific inquisition are well noted!

The What Kind of PIRATE Are You Test at HelloQuizzy

William Dampier

You are 79 %Treasurer, have 58% Seafairability, crave 40% Bloodlusting, and lust 22% in Wenchwanting!

17953863112290416497.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Naturalist, Scientist, and Buccaneer, Captain Dampier you are the gentleman of pirates! Circumnavigating the globe three times whilst collecting treasure and anthropological data has made you a pirate of substance and class which doesn't happen very often! You're in a league of your own here, and while I don't neccessarily condone the lack of wenching and bloodletting, your great passion and scientific inquisition are well noted!

You are 42 %Treasurer, have 80% Seafairability, crave 56% Bloodlusting, and lust 38% in Wenchwanting!

Christopher Moody

Captain Moody you scalleywag, you! You crave only two things in life, bathing in the blood of your victims and sailing the high seas. While these two are good in themselves, you need to expand your horizons to your whores and plunder. I know you enjoy the fear your name and flag brings to Merchant Vessels, Royal Navy Officers, and Privateers; red meaning no quarter given and your idea of a symbolic sick joke: 'Your Time Alive Flies Away by the Hand of my Sword'. The truth is, Moody, anyone can be a good sailor and kill his enemies, but to be a real pirate you need to rape and pillage, and you're just not cutting it.

Apparently i dont Whore myself enough :P

Your result for The What Kind of PIRATE Are You Test ...

Richard Worley

You are 42 %Treasurer, have 60% Seafairability, crave 46% Bloodlusting, and lust 48% in Wenchwanting!

Captain Worley, it's very impressive that a simple cabin boy could move up in the ranks to commandeer two new ships and a crew of 25, but even so, you never ransacked one treasure hold, you never pillaged a village, and you never visited the wenches (I'll forget about those rumours of your relationship with your first mate...). And while you went down fighting, you lost. Your skills as a true blue pirate are seriously lacking, and while you are a compitant sailor and captain, you never really inspired the fear, greediness, and sexual arousement that most pirates do. Maybe cruise ship captain is more up your street...

that is so untrue

LONG BEN!

You are 75 %Treasurer, have 64% Seafairability, crave 51% Bloodlusting, and lust 32% in Wenchwanting!

1242791692255222345.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Henry Every, or Jonathon Avery, or Captain Bridgman, or Long Ben, you were the most idolized pirate of your time. You were the Micheal Jackson of piracy. In more ways than one. While the plunder you picked up in the Red Sea and the ease with which you sailed off is legendary, so is your 'relationship' with fellow pirate Thomas Tew. I understand: you're on a ship for months at a time with no women in site... it drives some pirates to blood thirsty killing, and some to... boys. There. I said it. You are an amazing pirate, a legend in your own time! It's just your personal life that bothers us other pirates. We're fine with the boys, I mean when you've been on the ocean for a matter of months even the stoutest cabin boy starts to look good... it's just that, do you have to slice open every wench in every port you attack? Some even have all their teeth still in, and a good wench is hard to come by, even in the best of times!

Edited by Silvadus

William Dampier

You are 62 %Treasurer, have 64% Seafairability, crave 25% Bloodlusting, and lust 22% in Wenchwanting!

You are 62 %Treasurer, have 40% Seafairability, crave 26% Bloodlusting, and lust 24% in Wenchwanting!

Stede Bonnet

Okay, so you're good with treasure, but that's not really enough to call yourself a pirate. You commandeer a ship, not buy one. You force your crew to sign a pledge of allegance, you don't pay them off. Just because you're a rich plantation owner having a mid-life crisis, doesn't mean you can suddenly go rogue pirate and expect people to take you seriously. Being a pirate is about being a smelly, nasty, evil, bloodthirsty, horny bastard. You just don't make the grade. You're the equivilant of a Pirate Nerd!

right...

William Dampier

You are 62 %Treasurer, have 51% Seafairability, crave 35% Bloodlusting, and lust 20% in Wenchwanting!

William Dampier

oh, i like my results

William Dampier

You are 62 %Treasurer, have 58% Seafairability, crave 33% Bloodlusting, and lust 18% in Wenchwanting!

William Dampier

William Dampier

You are 58 %Treasurer, have 64% Seafairability, crave 30% Bloodlusting, and lust 32% in Wenchwanting!

William Dampier

William Dampier

You are 54 %Treasurer, have 76% Seafairability, crave 32% Bloodlusting, and lust 26% in Wenchwanting!

Looks like most of us would rather collect dubloons than wenches or guts. There's a lot of William Dampiers here.

Edward Low

You are 50 %Treasurer, have 49% Seafairability, crave 51% Bloodlusting, and lust 34% in Wenchwanting!

Edward Low

Gees Edward, you sick bastard! All you seem to care about is torturing captives. If you were tried today they would deam you a psychopathic killer! I know you get a warm gushy feeling from slicing the head off a Royal Navy Captain (and not just from the blood spilling over your shoes), but to be a true pirate you need to lust after treasure and women, and at least be a pretty competant sailor! Making prisoners eat their own flesh before you kill them might give you a thrill, but what's all that without a ship and lot's of booty (of the gold and female persuasion)?

Why do al, these polls make me out to be a bloodthirsty asshole with a taste for human flesh. Oh, wait...yeah, never mind... Wow, these polls are so accurate!