Welcome to The Realm

Welcome to our forum! Like most online communities you must register to view or post. But don't worry, this is a simple process that requires minimal information and effort. When registering, please use your Nation name from NS as your Display name.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goddess Relief Office

Regional Field Trip 2017

36 posts in this topic

Regional%20Travel%20900x500.jpg

What's this about?

We are organising a regional visit to New Warsaw Pact (NWP), International Democratic Union (IDU) and Eientei Gensokyo (EG)!  :cool:

It's our region's tradition to visit friendly regions once in a while. We had recently exchanged embassy relations with NWP and IDU, opened relations with EG in 2015. We have never visited all of these regions, it's time for a visit to spread the love! :cheer:

:goldstar::goldstar:  airplane_1.png  :goldstar::goldstar:

When is it?

Tentatively, we will be sticking with the following schedule:

- 30 May (Tue) : Move to the region Random Curiosity, then immediately to New Warsaw Pact

- 2 June (Fri): Leave New Warsaw Pact, go direct to International Democratic Union

- 5 June (Mon): Leave International Democratic Union, go direct to Eientei Gensokyo

- 8 June (Thur): Leave Eientei Gensokyo, go to Random Curiosity and then back home (either Yggdrasil or Valhalla depending where you started).

Who can join?

This field trip is open to everybody! Ygg and Val residents obviously and also any friends from embassied regions who wish to join the fun! :grouphug:

:goldstar: :goldstar:airplane_2.png:goldstar::goldstar:

How to sign-up?

Sign up below if you wish to be part of the tour! Make a post so I know who is going!

We have chartered a plane large enough for everyone in first class comfort! Smaller nations can also hitch a ride with me! :angel:

airplaneparked.jpg

Important rules

• If your nation is a WA nation, please endorse the sitting delegate when you have arrived at the region. We don't want to accidentally "invade" them by endorsing someone else... (no, really!)
  • Once there, chat on their RMB! Find something to talk about and make friends!
  • Be nice and have fun!

:goldstar::goldstar:  airplane_1.png  :goldstar::goldstar:

:yggsmiley::valsmiley:

(Even if you can only join part of the trip, just sign up and move to that specific region when you are around! We'll love to have as many on tour as possible.)

Nation who signed up:

Definitely going: @Miriliarith, @Thembria SSR, @Vrolondia, @particle, @Tzuland, @Sternberg, @Napantis, @NationHelper, @Laes@Aerospace Forces, @Watersville, @Allemeine, @Valhyria, @Wan Nyan, @Miporin, @Brad Conley

Might go: @Gravitonia, @Carrasastova, @Tiku, @Ramsea

2 people like this

I'm already in one of those regions!

I wanna go too! Although I am still hoping to be a Senator so I'll hold off :( 

But my best wishes from YGG! Send me Postcards :) 

Hey Carrasastova, you sure you don't wanna go for the trip? Looks SUPER fun! 

5 hours ago, Tiku said:

I wanna go too! Although I am still hoping to be a Senator so I'll hold off :( 

But my best wishes from YGG! Send me Postcards :) 

Hey Carrasastova, you sure you don't wanna go for the trip? Looks SUPER fun! 

I dunno. It does sound interesting, but I still have an election to win, and I don't wanna end up like the last guy that left his post while on duty... *shudders*

Besides, I'm trying to keep my residency rank intact, and while I doubt I can beat the likes of Zargovia and Grebulonia, there's no shame in trying.

1 person likes this

yeaaaaah!

I wanna go, but I can't... :(

24 minutes ago, Ramsea said:

I wanna go, but I can't... :(

Bring a puppet then?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Brad Conley said:

Bring a puppet then?

I'll have to try to remember. Which puppet shall I use, Bacon flavoured ramen, Wow Doge Wow, or ChigaLaRiga?

10 hours ago, Ramsea said:

I'll have to try to remember. Which puppet shall I use, Bacon flavoured ramen, Wow Doge Wow, or ChigaLaRiga?

Bacon flavoured ramen.

You always have to bring the ramen for Yggdrasil field trips. And also spread the dank ramen to everyone in Nationstates.

1 person likes this

i guess i'll go. i hope i'll remember to board the plane.

1 person likes this

I will be more then happy to go ... but not as myself.

You see, I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to bring my puppet (Battlefleet Gothic Command) along for the merry ride. And if we do not have enough room for one jet-liner to fit us all in, I'm sure I can convince the Lord-Admiral to spare us .... hmm, say a 16 kilometer-long, continent-flattening capital ship? :D

I'm not all that interested in going so I'm going to stay with the WA delegate to hold down the fort.

I don't have much else to do, so I'll tag along, in the back, while everyone ignores, and pretends like a don't exist, occasionally uncomfortably glancing back, and then whispering about me.

Edited by NationHelper

Oh boy I can't wait! Since I want to keep my residency, I will use my ambassador nation "Laes II" to join the trip

I am very interested in joining in on the fun!  Looking forward to the trip!

1 person likes this

I'll go. Is alcohol allowed on the plane?

1 person likes this

I'll come along as well! Though I'll be living vicariously through my puppet: The Glorious Empire of Saransh. 

I'll see you all in Warsaw!

1 person likes this

On 26/05/2017 at 8:13 AM, Allemeine said:

I'll go. Is alcohol allowed on the plane?

Only Single Malt Scotch. None of that beer shmere...

1 person likes this

Take meeee alooooong! :teary:

I won't take much space, I can even fit inside a pocket!

I'll bring pudding!

1 person likes this