walon isle

Anime

Squeeeeee! :kaos_teehee:

My Little Pony Japanese dub!

Now I can watch my obsession within my other obsession!

Edited by Vrolondia

Its alright, I adore it because I have a weakness for cute things, I stay because I love the Fandom.

Oh my glob you guyz, have any of you seen "so problem children come from another planet" on crunchyroll.

It was amazing...

i have read too many manga and watched too many anime to even begin to bother counting. lol. my favorite anime though is Sword Art Online. some other good ones i have watched are Durarara!!, Ah! My Goddess, Claymore, Fairy Tail, Rave Master, Sailor Moon, Bleach, Naruto Shipudden, Trigun, Highschool DxD, Unbalance x Unbalance, Kaze No Stigma, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the whole Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z series, inuyasha, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Attack On Titan, and Break Blade. This is just a fraction off the top of my head. lol. i need a life. :lol:

i have read too many manga and watched too many anime to even begin to bother counting. lol. my favorite anime though is Sword Art Online. some other good ones i have watched are Durarara!!, Ah! My Goddess, Claymore, Fairy Tail, Rave Master, Sailor Moon, Bleach, Naruto Shipudden, Trigun, Highschool DxD, Unbalance x Unbalance, Kaze No Stigma, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the whole Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z series, inuyasha, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Attack On Titan, and Break Blade. This is just a fraction off the top of my head. lol. i need a life. :lol:

You're going to fit in perfectly around here.

Have you watched Black Lagoon? It sounds like it's right up your alley

BL was good until it got really dark and serious towards the end of Season 2. It killed the series IMHO and ratings sank. I'm wondering if a Season 3 will air at all. I hope it does and go back to the more fun/violence atmosphere.

BL was good until it got really dark and serious towards the end of Season 2. It killed the series IMHO and ratings sank. I'm wondering if a Season 3 will air at all. I hope it does and go back to the more fun/violence atmosphere.

Season three? That's a possibility? I never got into the manga.

You might like Jormungand, it's by the same people but it's not as dark

My favorites would have to be Puella Magi Madoka Magica, NGE, Nadesico, Macross Frontier, Code Geass, Princess Jellyfish, and Love Live.

Hmm , surprised no one here (save GRO) has watched Legend of the galactic heroes. It's quite possibly the greatest space opera ever.

I once tried to watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes, but it didn't work out. It's probably kind of shallow, but I think it was mainly the 80s art and production that lost me. The same could be said for Macross (I saw Frontier and Zero first. Maybe that was a mistake) and rewatching the original NGE (well, the first episodes covered in Rebuild 1, at least).

Never tried rewatching Nadesico though. That one might be an exception.

Edited by Space Nekos

My favorites would have to be Puella Magi Madoka Magica, NGE, Nadesico, Macross Frontier, Code Geass, Princess Jellyfish, and Love Live.

I once tried to watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes, but it didn't work out. It's probably kind of shallow, but I think it was mainly the 80s art and production that lost me. The same could be said for Macross (I saw Frontier and Zero first. Maybe that was a mistake) and rewatching the original NGE (well, the first episodes covered in Rebuild 1, at least).

Never tried rewatching Nadesico though. That one might be an exception.

Nadesico kind of reminds me of Tenchi Muyo for some reason, despite the obvious fact their nothing alike

Maybe it's the animation style

Well I started watching Death Note ( I will finish it someday!) and did the same with Bleach.

I watched Fairy Tail for a while, and it isn't too bad. I hear a new season is coming out.

Lately I've been watching Mobile Suit Gundam 00, and that is A-Mazing. :thumbsup:

I've recently watched a really cute anime called Princess Jellyfish! It only has one season and does not have an ending yet.. not sure if another season will happen or not.. Now I might have to find the Manga to see what happens..

I've recently watched a really cute anime called Princess Jellyfish! It only has one season and does not have an ending yet.. not sure if another season will happen or not.. Now I might have to find the Manga to see what happens..

Ooo! I watched that just a few months ago! It was really sweet and nice. Provided a good change of pace from what I usually watch.

I never read the manga though, and I don't think it would ever see a season two. :(

I've never heard of that...

I usually watch either more fast-paced, or darker anime/manga, so fairy tail provided a change of pace for me.

Anyone recommend I watch Fullmetal Alchemist? Some of my other friends suggested it, and I really don't know much about it...

Ooo! I watched that just a few months ago! It was really sweet and nice. Provided a good change of pace from what I usually watch.

I never read the manga though, and I don't think it would ever see a season two. :(

ooooOO I watched that too! But I prefer Shinryaku! Ika Musume for the comedy.

ooooOO I watched that too! But I prefer Shinryaku! Ika Musume for the comedy.

I read Ika Musume too! (Left off on ch.200~ though) Tried the anime afterwards too, but never got to finishing it.

Speaking of comedy, I should get to reading more of Yotsuba.

I've never heard of that...

I usually watch either more fast-paced, or darker anime/manga, so fairy tail provided a change of pace for me.

Anyone recommend I watch Fullmetal Alchemist? Some of my other friends suggested it, and I really don't know much about it...

Fullmetal Alchemist is supposedly good. It's action/fantasy/comedy and can sometimes get rather dark. I've had friends recommend it too, but never got around to it.

Akame ga Kill is similar, but still ongoing.