walon isle

Anime

Since there is no section for this topic, that I could find, I wanted to start it.

SO..................

What's your favorite anime series?

I personally have more than one.

I like 'Ah! My Goddess' and 'Kenichi' B-)

Ghost in the Shell movie, its sequel Innocence, and the SAC TV series (both seasons). However, I didn't like Solid State Society.

Plus, xxxHOLiC, Mobile Suit Gundam, Get Backers, Ranma ½, Big Windup, Honey and Clover, Wolf's Rain, Kamichu!, Paradise Kiss, Sergeant Keroro. That's all I can remember right now.

Edited by Trav-Coch

I liked Code Geass, Death Note, Samurai 7, Gunslinger Girl, Tokko, Shuffle!, Gatbackers, Excel Saga, and X.

There are definitely at two or three I missed, but my memory sucks so...

I liked Code Geass, Death Note, Samurai 7, Gunslinger Girl, Tokko, Shuffle!, Gatbackers, Excel Saga, and X.

There are definitely at two or three I missed, but my memory sucks so...

From the look of your avatar id say your missing Fate/Stay Night, but thats just speculation :P

Series that I have started and I swear will finish one day when I have the time:

Genshiken

One Piece (this may take me a while)

Bleach (see One Piece)

Aa! Megami-sama!

Aishiteru ze Baby

Cardcaptor Sakura

Code Geass

Death Note

Chaos;Head

Serial Experiments Lain

Kuroshitsuji

Princess Tutu

Shakugan no Shana

Tales of the Abyss

Honey and Clover

Hellsing

Ghost in the Shell

Wow, that's a bigger list than I thought it would be. Yes, one day I will sit and finish all of these. One day...

I also want to start watching Claymore because it sounds fun; also Cowboy Bebop.

Honey and Clover

Ghost in the Shell

A friendly piece of advice: put those two at the very top of your priority list. Watch them completely at all costs!

CODE GEASS XD

most of the others are ok/pretty good... too many to list lol

I'd really only avoid the ones that verge on full-blown... well you know ......urgh....... heh for the sake of any younger posters here I'll refrain :P

Well, I've watched some many Anime series I can't even count, but if I had to choose my favorites, it'd have to be my first childhood Animes I actually liked:

Trigun and .hack//Sign

Lately I've been using THIS WEBSITE to watch Anime, recently Gurren Lagann. After that I'll see if it has Ah! My Goddess! :thumbup:

OoFuri Season 2! w00t! : :Jumpy::clap_1::thumbup:

I'm wondering how are they going to do Senko no Night Raid. The storyline itself is potentially explosive - about Imperial Japanese subversive activities the Shanghai in the 30s (while Japan was already invading the China north at Manchuria).

Death Note (naturally), the first 4 seasons of Inuyasha, Welcome to the NHK, Eden of the East (real disappointed by the ending though, is there going to be another season?), Black Lagoon, FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Paranoia Agent. I could probably watch them all day everyday for an eternity. :thumbsup:

This has been oddly inactive.

Well, recently I just started watching the second season of Working!!. Had no idea there was going to be a second season. .-.

Sometimes I forget that I am in the largest Anime region in the game. Then I remember, and realize that I've never watched Anime in my life.

Sometimes I forget that I am in the largest Anime region in the game. Then I remember, and realize that I've never watched Anime in my life.

BLASPHEMY!