Sign in to follow this  
Samnoreg

Hallo, Yggdrasil!

A hearty hallo to my fellow Yggdrasilians of the Realm! I have finally decided, that after being on Nationstates for a few years, I ought to become more involved with regional happenings, most notably on the forum, so after signing up on the forums a few months ago, I'm making attempts now to become a much more active forum-er! 

You can call me Samnoreg, Såmnoreg, or just Sam. I'm a daily Nationstates-er from the great northern state of Minnesota, a fan of alternative music, an amateur graphic designerman, political junkie, a chilly/cold weather enthusiast, and occasional hiker. Så, ja. I look forward to taking part in the Yggdrasil forum. Ha det bra, og skal eg sjå dykk i forum!

1 hour ago, Samnoreg said:

A hearty hallo to my fellow Yggdrasilians of the Realm! I have finally decided, that after being on Nationstates for a few years, I ought to become more involved with regional happenings, most notably on the forum, so after signing up on the forums a few months ago, I'm making attempts now to become a much more active forum-er! 

You can call me Samnoreg, Såmnoreg, or just Sam. I'm a daily Nationstates-er from the great northern state of Minnesota, a fan of alternative music, an amateur graphic designerman, political junkie, a chilly/cold weather enthusiast, and occasional hiker. Så, ja. I look forward to taking part in the Yggdrasil forum. Ha det bra, og skal eg sjå dykk i forum!

Fellow Minnesotan here welcoming you to the wonder that the Realm is! :D

We're very glad to have you Såmnoreg!

• Like 1

Welcome Samnoreg! Or should we say some kind of viking greeting :pirate4::pirate5:

I have to apologise that our forum is not set up very well right now. I am still in the middle of bringing it up to speed so things are looking kind of plain now. But the funny thing is I'mm now on the forum MORE THAN I am on NationStates.net. So normally a post like this I won't see for a few days, I am noticing immediately. Haha

:hug:

• Like 1