Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

Welcome friends from Equilism!

Wow! We get our own sub-forum? Thank you very much! :D

This was unexpected since we applied for Friendship, so, please allow me to extend this offer to Yggdrasil to open an embassy on our forum as well!

The relevant official(s) may visit this link to request an embassy sub-forum: http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?/f...oreign-affairs/

Currently we do not have a formal application, simply make a new thread to submit the request and the Officer of Public Relations (OPR) will request the admin team to create your sub-forum.

Or, if you would prefer to have a self-service Consulate thread (like a mini-embassy), please visit this link instead: http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?/f...sulate-threads/

Expect to see me (or possibly Belussa, our OPR) back in a few days to let you know about our recent event, the Equilism Great of 2016, and how it went! The Race ends on the 29th! Thanks again! :)

Oh not to worry. We don't necessarily need a forum in return since Yggdrasil is more of a backwater region (honestly speaking). Nothing big happens here except chatting mostly.

:chat:

But thanks for the info. We'll pass it on to Elke and Elba.

Oh not to worry. We don't necessarily need a forum in return since Yggdrasil is more of a backwater region (honestly speaking). Nothing big happens here except chatting mostly.

:chat:

But thanks for the info. We'll pass it on to Elke and Elba.

You're more than welcome! Our forum also wasn't used much for some time, either, so I can understand how you feel. Equilism isn't the hustling and bustling region it used to be, we're kind of a backwater now too.

If Yggdrasil should decide to open a Consulate thread and become more active later, that Consulate can be upgraded into an embassy upon request as well, just so you know. :)