Welcome to The Realm

Welcome to our forum! Like most online communities you must register to view or post. But don't worry, this is a simple process that requires minimal information and effort. When registering, please use your Nation name from NS as your Display name.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goddess Relief Office

Regional Award Ceremony IX

Regional Award Ceremony IX

ceremony5.jpgaward8-2.jpg

Honourable Chancellor,
Ministers and Senators present here today,
Ambassadors,
Representatives,
Ladies and gentlemen.

Thank you for coming. It has become a tradition to hold an award ceremony to recognize nations for their self-initiative. Honored today are those who have exceeded expectations and contributed to Yggdrasil substantially in the past year.

First on the list is former Chancellor South Titania. ST is the longest serving Chancellor in the history of Yggdrasil. He was elected to office in July 2010, re-elected again in January 2011, and again in July 2014. We are here specifically to recognize his last term. ST had been diligent in discharging his WA duties -- he always did his polls and voted accordingly. Additionally, he provided strong leadership in keeping the "drama" on RMB to a minimum. In appreciation of his excellent service, I am pleased to present ST with his second Mercadia Medal (with bronze oak leaf).

Mercadia-Medal-small-oak-leaf.gif

*applause*

Next on the award list is the 23rd Chancellor of Yggdrasil, Elke and Elba. EnE was elected in March 2014 and stepped down in July 2014. Although he stepped down before his term ended, we honour the leadership he provided in the WA by not missing a single poll, and his promotion of WA activity in the region by passing two resolutions himself. (GA #288 Right to Adequate Sanitation and SC #148 Repeal "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance"). In recognition of his overall contribution to the WA, I hereby award the former Chancellor with the Mercadia Medal

Mercadia-Medal-small.gif

*applause*

Third on the award list is NeoPacificus, who took the initiative to organize a zombie fighting squad in the forum last year in preparation for Z-day. Of course, we know that many people have contributed to the effort, but without him spear-heading it the community wouldn't have come together. In recognition of his leadership, I present him with the Valkyrie Medal.

Valkyrie-Medal.gif

*applause*

Fourth, I would like to give the Medal of Letters and the Arts to Vrolondia, who took over Silvadus and help manage the regional map. He also volunteered to write a number of issues of the Observer, our regional newsletter. For his initiative and contribution to the arts and letters, this award is for him.

Medal-of-Letters-and-the-Ar.gif

*applause*

Lastly, we would like to honour an active member of the region -- Thembria SSR. Some in the community may also know that she is the founder of Glorious Nations of Iwaku. Through her activity, she has helped bring us closer to Iwaku which is a region that shares our enthusiasm for Anime. In appreciation of that, Thembria is awarded the Legion of the World Tree.

Legion-of-theWorld-Tree-sma.gif

*applause*

Please join me in congratulating these nations!

~GRO~
Notes: To see a list of medals used in the Realm and what they represent, please visit: LINK

:thank_you::clap_1::salut::clap_1::thank_you:

YAY! something shiny I can hide in my stash that noone knows about! *hopes noone knows where their shiny things keep going*