Welcome to The Realm

Welcome to our forum! Like most online communities you must register to view or post. But don't worry, this is a simple process that requires minimal information and effort. When registering, please use your Nation name from NS as your Display name.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aersburg

Yggdrasil Premier Loans (OPEN in a month)

jgiGhza.png
YGGDRASIL PREMIER BANK - Quality service since 2014

Who Are We?

The team at Yggdrasil Premier Bank is dedicated to helping you with your Florin needs, no matter what they are. Whether you're a newbie eager to purchase that first block of land to call your own, a rising star in the RP forums wanting your account topped up a bit, or a smart political veteran who could use some florin they've earned to donate to others, Yggdrasil Premier Bank can finance all of it.

How Do I Get Money?

Simply fill out this following application:

Nation Name:
Florin Requested:
Current Florin Amounts:

If you're a newer nation, we may request you give us a security deposit equal to about 20% of the loan, which will not be used in any way and will be kept if you do not return the loan. In addition, a small interest fee will be charged. The Florins

How Do I Buy Certificates of Deposit?

Fill out this following application, and wire the exact amount of money to me with a message regarding the bank:

Nation Name:
Florin Invested:
Rate Code:

The rate codes are:

ONEMONTH - One month to maturation.
THREEMONTH - Three months to maturation.
SIXMONTH - Six months to maturation.

Maturation per month will start at 3.25% to beat the forum bank's rate. It may rise or dip depending on the bank's personal finances, but it will promise to not dip under 3%. Your nation will receive a one-time lump sum payment when the certificate matures.

Why Should I Use This Instead of the Actual Forum Bank?

Describable in two words - higher rates.

Thanks for visiting the Yggdrasil Premier Bank! Edited by Aersburg