Sign in to follow this  
South Titania

Memphistein appointed Foreign Minister

ygglogo2.png

Memphistein Appointed as Foreign Affairs Minister

Fellow denizens of mighty Yggdrasil,

Our previous FA minister Zybodia served with distinction , but sadly has been inactive as of late. The Foreign Affairs office is an important post , and we need to keep it running.

With effective today, I am appointing Memphistein as the region's Foreign Affairs Minister per stated in the Constitution, Section 4.12 ( b ).

Memphistein's duties shall be as outlined in the Constitution:

"The Foreign Affairs Minister shall head the region's Department of Foreign Affairs. He shall be responsible for maintaining and opening relations with regions and organizations outside of Yggdrasil, appointing ambassadors and emissaries to represent Yggdrasil in foreign regions, and receiving ambassadors from foreign regions in Yggdrasil. Notwithstanding his authority to open friendly relations or communicate with foreign regions, no formal alliances or written treaties must be made without the consent of the Chief Executive or the Chancellor. "

Please join me in welcoming Memphistein!
:hug::respect:

South Titania
Chancellor of Yggdrasil

Thank you for entrusting me this position South Titania! I hope to live up to the expectations set by the former Foreign Affairs Minsters!

:thankyou:

I believe that serving as Foreign Affairs Minister will be interesting and I hope to serve the region well!