Sign in to follow this  
Zybodia

Job Posting: Ambassador

UPDATE: WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO TAKE THE GRA EMBASSY - EVERYTHING ELSE IS COVERED

Our region has just opened an embassy in Canada! This means we will need an emissary to that region.

What does the job entail? That is simple - as our representative to the region, you would be responsible for joining their forum and becoming an active member there, while remaining active here. You would be responsible for posting any news and official government statements in our embassy there, while reporting to me as Foreign Affairs Minister. Moving a puppet nation to the region and becoming a part of the RMB community is also preferred.

We are looking to fill this position soon, so reply here if you have any interest.

We also could use new emissaries to Global Right Alliance, Forest, and Wysteria (positions filled). Each of the postings is a little different, and if you express interest, I can help you find one to your liking.

All emissary positions pay a salary of 100ƒ monthly.

Edited by Zybodia

If you're looking for ambassadors, I'm already pretty active on the Wysterian forums due to working with Herzil

Had a puppet there up until recently, I might as well take that position if nobody else wants it

Edited by Vrolondia

If you're looking for ambassadors, I'm already pretty active on the Wysterian forums due to working with Herzil

Had a puppet there up until recently, I might as well take that position if nobody else wants it

I think regardless, since you are already there and active, you can have the position. I'll pop over and make it official.

I'll get The Elba to act as ze puppet at Forest - Midgard's a bit too quiet now. Not to mention most of their activity (if not all) is on the RMB so everything's simple.

You can safely assume that the emissary to Forest is considered filled.

I'll get The Elba to act as ze puppet at Forest - Midgard's a bit too quiet now. Not to mention most of their activity (if not all) is on the RMB so everything's simple.

You can safely assume that the emissary to Forest is considered filled.

That sounds reasonable - I'll send you a PM with more information, but it's pretty self-explanatory.

target=blank?

something's wrong with the code o_O

That just happens when you link to a region then Edit/quote it.

It glitches out and resets the link. It's a small issue, but can be annoying in certain circumstances

Surprised you never noticed, been like that for as long as I can remember

Edited by Vrolondia