Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

Need a status update on 00000 AWP

hi guys,

I'm not certain, but did 00000 A World Power close our in-game embassies at some point?

Looking at the region's history it doesn't seem so. http://www.nationstates.net/page=region_hi...egion=yggdrasil But I'm interested to know if they still kept our in-forum embassy open at their forum.

How long ago was the region active? I'm wondering if we should archive their embassy.

~GRO

Oh hey, it's my job.

We never actually established in-game embassies with AWP. Embassies may have been new as they were going inactive - it's hard to tell. They still have a couple active members (a bit like Ulthar, Liberty Alliance, and the GRA, the other three FRA members we have relations with), but they did archive all their embassy subforums during one of their reorganizations.

Actually, I think we discussed possibly closing their embassy at one point - perhaps during talks about the GRA embassy, but nothing ever came of it. In any case, I don't think they'd notice if we archived their embassy.

I would like to keep open all allied embassies till the end, but for regions not amounting to full alliance; if they are inactive and has dwindled below 20 nations we could consider archiving them. Aside from AWP, any other such cases we can archive?

As long as we're only talking about subforums, and not actually ending relations (Perhaps a new "closed embassies" area for Ravenrock and Equinox, and putting inactive ones in the archive folder), the core of Ulthar government (including anybody who would travel as a diplomat) is gone, the Global Right Alliance archived all their embassies during one of their clean-ups, and both India and Forest have made exactly one post in their embassy, right after they were opened. In fact, despite all four of those regions having offsite forums, only the GRA uses theirs with any degree of regularity.

Edited by Zybodia

Thanks Zybodia. I have archived India, AWP, and Ulthar as per your post. As for Forest, since they still have an active community it might be best to remind them to send an ambassador.

http://www.half-hp.net/yggforums/index.php?showforum=62

Speaking of which, do we have an ambassador sent for Forest and elsewhere?

At the moment, it is just me, and I am neither in Forest nor India. I was planning on looking for emissaries if and when we open relations with Canada, and also suggesting them for anybody who loses in this upcoming senatorial election, as a great way to become more active and take a role in our region.