Sign in to follow this  
Richard

New Ambassador

*** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ***

08 September 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen of Texas and Yggdrasil,

It is my great pleasure and honor as Texas Secretary of State to announce today the appointment of a new Texas Ambassador to the region of Yggdrasil. The Disputed Territories of Syd Vicious has accepted the responsibilities and duties of representing Texas to the fine people of Yggdrasil. This will help in bringing our two regions together. With our renewed desire to form closer bonds, we welcome this opportunity to strengthen both Texas and Yggdrasil. Please join President Big Tex and myself in wishing Syd Vicious best wishes and God speed as he journeys to Yggdrasil to take up his new responsibilities.

The send off will take place today. A welcoming party is expected later in the day over at the Texas Embassy in Yggdrasil. As expected there will be plenty of BBQ to last an entire week.

Cheers Yggdrasil! Cheers Texas!

Richard

Texas Secretary of State

Howdy Y'all!!

Now that the forum is fixed and I am now registered, I shall introduce myself. I am Ambassador Chuck Finley from Texas to the glorious region of Yggdrasil!

I am looking forward to working with all you.

:beerchug:

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't realise you were an affiliate of Studly Penguins . I'm back in Iowa over break - how are you enjoying the arctic weather this week?

Howdy Y'all!!

Now that the forum is fixed and I am now registered, I shall introduce myself. I am Ambassador Chuck Finley from Texas to the glorious region of Yggdrasil!

I am looking forward to working with all you.

:beerchug:

Chuck Finley, eh?

Seems I've heard that name before ;)

Welcome to the board!

Zybodia--

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't realise you were an affiliate of Studly Penguins . I'm back in Iowa over break - how are you enjoying the arctic weather this week?

Yeah, in Texas im the Lt. Governor there and yeah this arctic air blast coming through has got to go. Monday the daytime high temp is supposed to only be six below zero.

Chuck Finley, eh?

Seems I've heard that name before

Alyekra--- I know, I used the name off the recently canceled show Burn Notice. I liked the name and my Character for this nation hadn't been named yet.

Alyekra--- I know, I used the name off the recently canceled show Burn Notice. I liked the name and my Character for this nation hadn't been named yet.

Burn Notice was canceled?!

D:

Bear the legacy well, my friend.

Hey there, Welcome to the region ^^

Thanks!! I've been in the Region for a while as the Ambassador from Texas but the forum at the time was broken at the time so I couldn't get registered.

Burn Notice was canceled?!

D:

Bear the legacy well, my friend.

We will do our best :) And it depressed me when they ended the show terribly bad.