Sign in to follow this  
Temi

What is the worst thing you have ever done.

It is a simple question: What is the worst thing you have ever done?

From stealing to murder; there's no judgement here.

The worst thing I have ever done happened nearly seven years ago.

I was in sixth grade and I was a bit pudgy back then. With the rise of sagging pants and Jordans, there was no room for kindness for the kid whoms mom bought his clothes for him, and made him wear a belt(to prevent the sagginess of the pants) and made him tuck in his shirt.

Needless to say I was bullied remorselessly. So eventually I got fed up with it, and I made a plan.

Show and Tell day eventually came around, and this girl (lets call her Sarah) had gotten $50 in 2 dollar bills from her grandfather on his death bed. Sarah really loved her grandfather more so than her own father who left her and there family. Now Sarah was a mean girl, she made sure every girl in the class called me a faggot and constantly got her 8th grade boyfriend to beat me up. So when she finished presenting her money and finished mocking my mickey toy ( This toy was really special to me, and reminded me of much nicer times) I stole her wad of 2 dollar bills from her backpack on our way to gym.

After getting beat up in gym by her boyfriend (again) I came back to class and watched her flip the f' out when she saw the money was gone. She broke down and started crying etc. Eventually they called the school safety officer. His job is to prevent loss property and prevent bullying, however he is her uncle and so he gets a fair say in what happens at our school. So he and the teachers launch a full blown investigation into the missing money.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone got caught, so I made sure it wasn't me. We went to P.E that day and after getting beat up (again) I sliped the wad of money into her boyfriends backpack. Coincidentally someone "anonymously" informed the safety officer that Sara's money might be in his bag.

That's when I finally enjoyed the fruits of my labor. The officer brings the boy into the classroom and removes the money from his backpack. Sarah gets mad and cusses him out. Then he yells somthing about her sucking his dick. Then he gets dragged off to juvie. This may not seem like much, but it made me feel real happy. Plus with no one to lead the group, I wasn't picked on as much and was able to make some friends.

So... Can you top this story! What is the worst thing You have ever done. :waviess:

It is a simple question: What is the worst thing you have ever done?

From stealing to murder; there's no judgement here.

The worst thing I have ever done happened nearly seven years ago.

I was in sixth grade and I was a bit pudgy back then. With the rise of sagging pants and Jordans, there was no room for kindness for the kid whoms mom bought his clothes for him, and made him wear a belt(to prevent the sagginess of the pants) and made him tuck in his shirt.

Needless to say I was bullied remorselessly. So eventually I got fed up with it, and I made a plan.

Show and Tell day eventually came around, and this girl (lets call her Sarah) had gotten $50 in 2 dollar bills from her grandfather on his death bed. Sarah really loved her grandfather more so than her own father who left her and there family. Now Sarah was a mean girl, she made sure every girl in the class called me a faggot and constantly got her 8th grade boyfriend to beat me up. So when she finished presenting her money and finished mocking my mickey toy ( This toy was really special to me, and reminded me of much nicer times) I stole her wad of 2 dollar bills from her backpack on our way to gym.

After getting beat up in gym by her boyfriend (again) I came back to class and watched her flip the f' out when she saw the money was gone. She broke down and started crying etc. Eventually they called the school safety officer. His job is to prevent loss property and prevent bullying, however he is her uncle and so he gets a fair say in what happens at our school. So he and the teachers launch a full blown investigation into the missing money.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone got caught, so I made sure it wasn't me. We went to P.E that day and after getting beat up (again) I sliped the wad of money into her boyfriends backpack. Coincidentally someone "anonymously" informed the safety officer that Sara's money might be in his bag.

That's when I finally enjoyed the fruits of my labor. The officer brings the boy into the classroom and removes the money from his backpack. Sarah gets mad and cusses him out. Then he yells somthing about her sucking his dick. Then he gets dragged off to juvie. This may not seem like much, but it made me feel real happy. Plus with no one to lead the group, I wasn't picked on as much and was able to make some friends.

So... Can you top this story! What is the worst thing You have ever done. :waviess:

I honestly don't see how this is the "worst" thing you've ever done. What you did was exact simple well deserved revenge, and served it cold. The part about sucking dick was an added bonus. +1 to your efforts sir.

Honestly, I wish I had that much guts to strike back when a girl publicly humiliated me in front of 25-40 other people.....

*sigh*

I honestly don't see how this is the "worst" thing you've ever done. What you did was exact simple well deserved revenge, and served it cold. The part about sucking dick was an added bonus. +1 to your efforts sir.

Honestly, I wish I had that much guts to strike back when a girl publicly humiliated me in front of 25-40 other people.....

*sigh*

Did she dump you? :(

Started a Riot on the playground in the 5th grade. It was glorious.

Involved 60 some odd kids in a half hour sluggfest, teachers couldn't stop it because there were so many of us.

Got singled out, so it's on my Record "Started a riot in 5th grade"

Teach that bastard not to rip my favorite shirt.

Alternatively, I was overcharged by my roommates on everything. I found out when the Internet cut off because they weren't paying it and pocketing all my money, and then they tried sticking me with a $1200 bill that occurred because of it.

I packed my stuff and moved out in 12 hours, completely screwing them. They didn't get themselves on track for 6 months, and even now their still having a hard time.

Edited by Vrolondia

Did she dump you? :(

No no , it was at a cultural event during school . I've always been single. Lets see, yes it was exactly 15 years ago.

I was backstage and was scheduled to participate in an event later. I wanted to take a closer look at the action on stage , so I moved a bit to my side. I didn't realize I was standing next to this pretty girl I knew (only by name, never spoke to her before).

The next part is true I swear, and it came out of left field. Apparently, she found me repulsive.... and insulted my physical appearance. The other 25-30 odd girls backstage heard it too and started laughing (Apparently this girl was their group leader or something).

I just froze , couldn't do anything. I'd been taught to respect women , so I just bowed and walked away. It put a lifelong scar on me , I was never able to directly approach a woman / maintain eye contact with after that. Only recently (which is like 3 weeks ago) have I started to come out of that shell.

@Vrolondia,

Lol , you should join Riot Games :D

No no , it was at a cultural event during school . I've always been single. Lets see, yes it was exactly 15 years ago.

I was backstage and was scheduled to participate in an event later. I wanted to take a closer look at the action on stage , so I moved a bit to my side. I didn't realize I was standing next to this pretty girl I knew (only by name, never spoke to her before).

The next part is true I swear, and it came out of left field. Apparently, she found me repulsive.... and insulted my physical appearance. The other 25-30 odd girls backstage heard it too and started laughing (Apparently this girl was their group leader or something).

I just froze , couldn't do anything. I'd been taught to respect women , so I just bowed and walked away. It put a lifelong scar on me , I was never able to directly approach a woman / maintain eye contact with after that. Only recently (which is like 3 weeks ago) have I started to come out of that shell.

@Vrolondia,

Lol , you should join Riot Games :D

Man, that's horrible. I can relate though, had almost the same thing happen in highschool. Eventually I got really popular in the school because I broke my leg in gym class and didn't even scream or cry, and some other kid wailed as he twisted his ankle a few minutes later.

Came back the next day and participated; bitch tried talking to me a week later and I treated her like the plague.

God I hate highschool girls. If your not mean to them they walk all over you, but if you are mean to them then they become meaner to everybody else.

Edited by Vrolondia

Amazingly enough that has also happened to me alot in middle school. I didn't even like the girl, and I thought she was a ugly as the hunchback of Notre Dame.

But you know how these things go. Once they lock on, their missiles never miss. This is metaphoric of course.. Middle school girls don't actually carry missiles.

Eventually I got really popular in the school because I broke my leg in gym class and didn't even scream or cry, and some other kid wailed as he twisted his ankle a few minutes later.

I got popular by running with a bad group of friends. By 7th grade, I had stolen so much that I had became a pro at it. Then I made friends with some bad kids, who put my talents to good use. Eventually everyone knew I was stealing their stuff, but I was so good I never got caught.

It got to the point that when something went missing, even when I didn't take it, my name was always thrown out there.

I guess this is more infamous then popular, but hey, the hoodlums were more nicer to me than any of them so no regrets here.

God I hate highschool girls. If your not mean to them they walk all over you, but if you are mean to them then they become meaner to everybody else.

That's not entirely true. Along with my klepto hands I also got a really mean demeanor.

My brother was bullied to and he told me the ultimate secret of being popular: Be an ass to Everyone.

It doesn't matter if your a teacher, student, administrator, or the guy working the cashier at burger king. Be an ass, and people will respect you.

This actually worked. And I got a girlfriend...then a boyfriend...then a girlfriend again.

Amazingly enough that has also happened to me alot in middle school. I didn't even like the girl, and I thought she was a ugly as the hunchback of Notre Dame.

But you know how these things go. Once they lock on, their missiles never miss. This is metaphoric of course.. Middle school girls don't actually carry missiles.

I got popular by running with a bad group of friends. By 7th grade, I had stolen so much that I had became a pro at it. Then I made friends with some bad kids, who put my talents to good use. Eventually everyone knew I was stealing their stuff, but I was so good I never got caught.

It got to the point that when something went missing, even when I didn't take it, my name was always thrown out there.

I guess this is more infamous then popular, but hey, the hoodlums were more nicer to me than any of them so no regrets here.

That's not entirely true. Along with my klepto hands I also got a really mean demeanor.

My brother was bullied to and he told me the ultimate secret of being popular: Be an ass to Everyone.

It doesn't matter if your a teacher, student, administrator, or the guy working the cashier at burger king. Be an ass, and people will respect you.

This actually worked. And I got a girlfriend...then a boyfriend...then a girlfriend again.

I don't like being an ass though, I'm generally an easy going nice person, if extremely grumpy and aloof.

Needless to say, most people hate me

Edited by Vrolondia

I don't like being an ass though, I'm generally an easy going nice person, if extremely grumpy and aloof.

Needless to say, most people hate me

Really you seem so loveable :P

Well anyway, you can always move to America. I promise that Australian accent will get you some girls.

Really you seem so loveable :P

Well anyway, you can always move to America. I promise that Australian accent will get you some girls.

I'm from Canada though...

I'm from Canada though...

Ohhhh you're Canadian. :noway:

Yesh...well i'm sure you could work something out.

An accent is always sexy...at least in america it is.

Oh I hate it when I'm told that all women are mean in high school.

I was so badly bullied that if a guy talked to me I'd go all shy and not want to talk to them.

Maybe they all thought I was mean... :(