Sign in to follow this  
Vrolondia

Whats your Sound?

Just curious is all. What kind of Music do you all listen too? Is it Rap? Hip-Hop? Pop? Dubstep?

Personally, I'm into to Electro Pop, Techno, Ska, and Classical Swing Music

Basically, anything that gets me dancing and upbeat!

What about you? What's your Sound?

It kinda depends on the day, but right now I've been oscillating between dubstep and 1950s swing and big band tunes. It's like Fallout had sex with the newer Deus Ex or... something...

Usually a mix of rock, classical, and jazz; but it can go beyond that sometimes.

This is the kind of stuff I usually listen to:

I'm mostly a hip-hop and alternative person with a heavy dosage of rap and pop. In all honesty though, I'll listen to almost anything.

I also enjoy the sounds of Vrolondia moaning in unchecked ecstasy. Those are the sounds that put you to sleep at night, I tell you what. :wub:

I also enjoy the sounds of Vrolondia moaning in unchecked ecstasy. Those are the sounds that put you to sleep at night, I tell you what. :wub:

What is this... I don't even.... o_O

Over the course of the day I'll listen to pactically every genre, but I keep falling back on quieter fare. Enya and A Fine Frenzy, specifically. You could say the latter's "

" best identifies what I love about AFF @ Alison Sudol's work. So my sound would be kinda Adult Alternative, sorry if that's boring XD

Over the course of the day I'll listen to pactically every genre, but I keep falling back on quieter fare. Enya and A Fine Frenzy, specifically. You could say the latter's "
" best identifies what I love about AFF @ Alison Sudol's work. So my sound would be kinda Adult Alternative, sorry if that's boring XD

I love Enya, have you ever listened to Celtic Women's rendition of The Voice? Gorgeous

I love Enya, have you ever listened to Celtic Women's rendition of The Voice? Gorgeous

ZOMG I LOVE YOU GUYS. I love Enya but no one seems to get why I like her music so much IRL.

If you are talking about Eimear Quinn's The Voice, Celtic Woman is awesome for that. Eimear Quinn's rendition, especially on ESC, is too breathy.

I don't like Celtic Woman's rendition of Enya's songs though, they always fail to bring out the magic in it.

ZOMG I LOVE YOU GUYS. I love Enya but no one seems to get why I like her music so much IRL.

If you are talking about Eimear Quinn's The Voice, Celtic Woman is awesome for that. Eimear Quinn's rendition, especially on ESC, is too breathy.

I don't like Celtic Woman's rendition of Enya's songs though, they always fail to bring out the magic in it.

Eimear Quinn makes my ears bleed :(

Edited by Vrolondia

I don't have a specific sound, but lately I've been really digging "Indie" artists like Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, and Sufjan Stevens. I also enjoy punk acoustic folk styles like Andrew Jackson Jihad, Against Me!, as well as the more folk side with the Tallest Man on Earth, Bob Dylan, Joanna Newsom, and Leonard Cohen. Then I've always liked classic rock like the Beatles, the beach boys, the doors, CCR, and the rolling stones among others.