Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

Party Groups

Okay small announcement: Secondary groups is now enabled on the forum, that means those who joined a party will now see that they have party affiliation tagged below their name. We currently only have party (Unity Party) and one anti-party (The Autonomy Bloc).

If I missed assigning your party affiliation, do let myself or South Titania know.

Also, keeping in mind we have several forum skins, the secondary groups are only working in the Golden Sun and Stone Grey skins. All the others are not fixed yet. If you see anything wrong in the Golden Sun and Stone Grey Skins, do let me know.

Hopefully with this small change, the parties get more exposure on the forum which would in turn get more people to join them.

That is not possible, because the function that allows me to exempt groups from the password only does that for the first mask, and not the secondary mask. For eg. your current first mask is Senator, while your secondary mask is Autonomy Bloc, the forum allows exemption for only the first mask so unless I put your first mask as Autonomy Bloc, it won't work. However, that will screw up your entry to forums such as the Council of Elders. Also it doesn't make sense that we put party identification first before a member's position in the region.

Edited by Goddess Relief Office

That is not possible, because the function that allows me to exempt groups from the password only does that for the first mask, and not the secondary mask. For eg. your current first mask is Senator, while your secondary mask is Autonomy Bloc, the forum allows exemption for only the first mask so unless I put your first mask as Autonomy Bloc, it won't work.

Ah, worth a shot. The badges are really nice :)

One option right now is to remove the password entirely, if your party don't want it.

Another option is for party leaders to create ANOTHER forum, specifically for your party. But your members will have to register for that new forum and login one more time. You can either do it off-site such as zetaboards, or on-site (in which case I have to do it, using something free like Phpbb)

One option right now is to remove the password entirely, if your party don't want it.

Another option is for party leaders to create ANOTHER forum, specifically for your party. But your members will have to register for that new forum and login one more time. You can either do it off-site such as zetaboards, or on-site (in which case I have to do it, using something free like Phpbb)

I don't think the passwords are really a problem, I just thought the other way would be easier, which it wouldn't be because it doesn't work. Nothing lost. :)

I don't like the passwords... Just my personal opinion.

...Could also be because I'm standing outside, alone, in the rain and cold since I don't know our forums :unsure:

But in truth, once the passwords get out its kind of pointless in having them.

I don't like the passwords... Just my personal opinion.

...Could also be because I'm standing outside, alone, in the rain and cold since I don't know our forums :unsure:

But in truth, once the passwords get out its kind of pointless in having them.

Don't worry. The members of the Autonomy Bloc had to do the same thing because something went wrong with the password.

You're welcome to join us. It's nice and warm. :P