Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

South Titania Appointed as Interior Minister

sample3.jpg
South Titania Appointed as Interior Minister

My fellow Yggdrasilians,

With effective today, I am appointing South Titania as the region's Interior Minister per stated in the Constitution, Section 4.11 (a).

Officially, here's what he's supposed to do:

"The Interior Minister shall head the region's Department of Interior. He shall be responsible for keeping up to date with the happenings in the region, communicate with (new) members and provide information to regional members. The Minister shall also initiate and oversee activities for the general entertainment of the region. Additionally, the Minister will work closely with the Chief Executive to ensure no espionage activities exist within the region. The Minister has the right to recommend for removal any nations deem as an invader cell or spy from other regions."

In other words, ST will be the new secret police chief and jack-of-all-trades/whatever problem go-to-person. =p

South Titania was our previous delegate, so he is well known to everyone here and have our full trust. He takes over from our previous Minister Trav-Coch, who did an excellent job before his retirement.

Please join me in welcoming South Titania!
:thumbsup::mf_rudolph:

From the Office of
~GRO~