Sign in to follow this  
Eurotas

End the Corruption

As you could have.

Really? I am fairly new to the region. Come on man. I'm being active and politically aware. The Constitution needs a huge overhaul. This whole situation happened because the Constitution is outdated. Don't be all clique. New blood is good for any region. I want to be a part of a region where I feel everyone's opinion is heard and respected. It shouldn't matter if you are WA or not.

Proposed amendments will come later today, having too much fun watching Game of Thrones

Alyekra is almost as new as you are. I don't know what this clique you are imagining is, but Alyekra isn't any more a part of it than you are. (No offense to either of you, of course.)

On a point that is neither here nor there, the UDL didn't exist when the Constitution was last amended, and such situations as this were not foreseen.

Edited by Zybodia

Im glad we all came to a conclusion.

Can't have change for good without a little conflict right?

I'll even be willing to help you two out with the draft

Edited by Vrolondia

The mighty nation of Eurotas will work with Alyekra on amending the constitution on one condition. We want to bring the broken statues of Zybodia's dragon god back to our cities. We will turn their massive nation into a slave force that will build a mighty canal so Alyekra and Eurotas can trade.

Good luck with that. Our military is well-trained (if under-funded), and though we prefer to rely on our friends and diplomacy to get us through conflict, we can - and will - fight for our right to be a free people.

The mighty nation of Eurotas will work with Alyekra on amending the constitution on one condition. We want to bring the broken statues of Zybodia's dragon god back to our cities. We will turn their massive nation into a slave force that will build a mighty canal so Alyekra and Eurotas can trade.

There's no need to do that: We have backhoes, we can build it in a matter of months. No slaves required.

Well, I'm afraid we can't let you do that. Any attempt to infringe upon Zybodia's sovereignty will be met in kind. The Cartel will support Zybodia should war erupt. For all our sakes , I suggest a diplomatic alternative.

Now now, there's no need for war is there?

I'm sure Eurotas and Zybodia both have strong, well equipt military's that value the caste on an equal footing.

I agree with Diplomacy.

Edited by Vrolondia

It is well written. Maybe we should get Alykera's point of view on this matter. And I am part of the WA, does that mean I am corrupt? Despite my nation being in the top 1% in the world and top 5% in the region for less corrupt?

Zybodia and ST have my support should dipomacy fail. although i also think we should avoid any unnecessary bloodshed.