Goddess Relief Office

Questions about Yggdrasil or NationStates?

Actually, I am experiencing that same problem (I am on the East Coast as well). Whenever I try to resolve my issues I receive the "503 Server Error" message. It may just be confined to the East Coast, but larger server problems do occur on NationStates 2.

V,

The 503s seemed to have resolved about an hour ago here, but several nations reported that their dilemmas were timing out. for about an hour afterwards.

I suppose it's no coincidence that they more than doubled the ads on the pages. Code changes always cause server burps.

*urp* Oh excuse me. TGIF.

The site is back, but I don't have any new ads, and I can't log in.

EDIT: Still no ads, but I can finally log in now.

Edited by Zybodia

I'm not being able to login at all.

:aww:

p/s: I hope this don't last for more than a day. If it does we may have to delay our NS tour by a similar period of time and/or the delegate elections.

Oh and I need a fingers crossed smiley..

I applied to join the WA but now I've given it a second thought and... I don't know if I want to be in it. Can I leave the WA if I want to after I'm accepted into it?

Yes. You can resign from the WA after you accepted it. It's as easy as just clicking one button. And you can reapply after you resigned as so forth.

I urge people to join the WA because it gives our region greater influence when voting in WA resolutions, and also, as a WA nation, you can participate in regional elections and join the Yggdrasil Defense Service.

:fishing1:

I have applied and have become accepted into the WA in Nationstates, do I manually change the status on my forum profile to "WA Member" or something? Or do I have to wait until someone of the administration has changed the status for me?

Well, it's only as roleplayed as you want it to be. Some people just play the game by logging in and responding issues every day. However, many people develop methods of role-play to make the game more enjoyable and develop a stronger regional community. It's up to you whether you role-play or not, but I would definitely encourage it.

Yes, we are defenders, but you'll probably find that we aren't as active as other defender regions. We tend to be a bit more selective of our missions, protecting mainly regions with similar ideals as ours.

Hey sorry, I just have a quick question. Is there a place with a list of all of Nationstate's issues but also their effects. I've got this issue where I sort of want to say yes but I'm not really sure what it's going to do. Anyway if anyone knows that would be great. Thanks! :)

We have a partial list of all NS issues in Yggdrasil. http://www.half-hp.net/yggforums/index.php?showtopic=719

As far as I know, there aren't any list of all issues and effects. But you are welcomed to post the issue either here or on the Regional Meesage Board so we can all look at it and give some opinions on what are the likely effects of each choice