Sign in to follow this  
Vinnlande

NVSA (National Vinnlandic Space Association)

well here i will be making plans for space collinization like i said before the NVSA will be headind on to mars (Deimos) and the moon

currently the NVSA is working on a shuttle for 4 brave scientist and cosmonauts on board the ship Titus V but before that we shall lauch a unmanned satilite called Slavix-Oplo (named after designer) and Milov (after the president) for gathering intellegence on the planets for collonization to test air qualit, terrain etc. Vinnlande is curently spending 250 billion Vunzjo on the project yearly

Edited by Vinnlande

The Federated Republic of Vinnlande bears a 'Struggling' economy that does not meet the guidelines. Only nations with economies streching from Fair to Frightening may be granted permission. Although Deimos and part of the Moon are reserved for you while you strengthen your economy.

NOTE: The list of economies suitable for permission are in the following order from weaker to stronger; Fair, Reasonable, Good, Strong, Very Strong, Thriving, Powerhouse, All-Consuming, and Frightening.

Edited by Coloterra

well as long as they are reserved for me than that is fine thank you colloterra

p.s Frightening is the best ?

p.s.s ok thank you rocqland i accept

a large out cry inn the nations capital has occured because of the grand success of the Zybodian ZEUS's mission millions of people are cryout for the finance minister Miikka Anoka to step down so that some one new, more experienced and for someone that can at least get the economy to reasonable to strong. Presedint and P.M Ronin Milov Anounced the donation of 50 florins and expressed our acceptance of it and happyness to the good people.Millions of Vinnlandic people want the space program (dubed opporeation Ozone break) to take off...i would be lying if the Vinnlandic people were not a little jelous of Zybodia but they are very happy that because of our help they were able to get off into space something in Vinnlande looks like it might not happen :(

Edited by Vinnlande

Good, you improved your economy to an acceptable level, therefore permission has been granted.

Also specify the location on the moon where you will be heading to.

i'll help also. under one condition, you have to call of the war. plus you might as well cause i planted homing beacons on all your ships so once you blast off, i can automatically tell where all your ships are at one time. what do you say? truce?