Sign in to follow this  
Trav-Coch

May I help you?

This is your one-stop shop for requesting assistance of any kind. If you need help with anything, just give a shout out! :)

Greetings .... and yes.

My good fellow, how the deuce do you manage to get your flag to appear when you post a comment? Forgive our naivete in asking, but we look so backwards and uncivilized when we post a comment and our grand ensign doesn't appear. (Coughs nervously and hopes the patch on his breeches and stain on his waistcoat isn't noticed).

At the very top of the page should be a "My Controls" link. Click that, and then select Avatar Settings on the next page.

Looks like I'm due to fix my avatar as well.

Excuse me old bean, but I've still got an ambassador tag on my profile, whereas I'm just a Yggdrasil pleb now.

If that could be sorted I'm sure it would make my brain feel less tired.

Thanking you kindly.

:thumbsup:

Excuse me old bean, but I've still got an ambassador tag on my profile, whereas I'm just a Yggdrasil pleb now.

If that could be sorted I'm sure it would make my brain feel less tired.

Thanking you kindly.

:thumbsup:

I'll let GRO know right away. She seems to have been busy for a while, so kindly bear with us while we fix the issue.

Hmmmm...me again.

Following the Ministry of Immigration guidelines I changed my display name to IMM-WookieO whilst I was recruiting on the NS site.

However once I'd finished I realised I couldn't change it back as the forum only allows you to change your display name once a month!

Is there any way around this?

Hmmmm...me again.

Following the Ministry of Immigration guidelines I changed my display name to IMM-WookieO whilst I was recruiting on the NS site.

However once I'd finished I realised I couldn't change it back as the forum only allows you to change your display name once a month!

Is there any way around this?

Consider it done! :thumb_yello:

Coolio.

B)

That'll make it easier when I'm recruiting. I doubt I'll do more than one session a day on that!

How do I use/join the bank and earn florins?

Hi Hochwald!

The bank can be used to deposit/withdraw florins, and works like any ordinary bank, with a rate of interest and all. To deposit/withdraw florins, you can go to the bank first by clicking on Bank menu:

th_bank_menu_highlight.png

Click for full size image

Then, from the left-side panel, select Bank Account to view the amount of florins you have in the bank, Make A Deposit or Make A Withdraw to deposit/withdraw florins to/from the bank.

th_bank_highlight.png

You earn florins by posting and by taking part in special events that are held from time-to-time.

You can also earn florins by entering the Lotto, which gets drawn every month. However, to purchase a ticket, you need to spend some amount florins.

th_lotto_highlight.png

You also need florins to set up a business or to start a political party. However, if you don't have enough florins, don't be disheartened. There'll be quite a number of people ready to lend you money to do so. :)

Hope that helped. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any more concerns/issues.

Thanks, Trav-Coch, that helped a lot! So, is there a standard rate at which florins generate for posts? I.e. do you earn a set amount per post you submit? Also, are there any investment/stock markets?

So, is there a standard rate at which florins generate for posts?

Yes, there is, though I haven't checked what that rate is. IIRC, it also varies between forums. You can ask GRO for the exact specifics.

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place here... but I'd like to request that the Office of the Ambassador thread in the Equilism embassy be pinned if that's possible. Thank you in advance! :)

13 hours ago, Prijipati said:

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place here... but I'd like to request that the Office of the Ambassador thread in the Equilism embassy be pinned if that's possible. Thank you in advance! :)

I don't think I have the powers myself to do that, but in the rare case no one sees this I will send a personal telegram to GRO. I think GRO is sick right now which makes me believe this will be overlooked by accident, give us a weeks time.

Thanks for your concern Prijipati!