Sign in to follow this  
Epaiteia

Epaiteia

Hey welcome enjoy your stay and if you need anything just ask okay later.

I'm bringing this thread back to the fore!

I actually joined the region just over a year ago, but have been absent for a number of months now. It was a very transitional time - end of uni, start of a new job, learning to drive - but I've settled now and I reckon I have enough time to make this work again. Also Zybodia harangued me for a while on FaceBook recently. Some of you will remember me, most of you probably won't (the region has grown so much since I left!), but this post is for all of you, just to let people know that I'm back.

It feels good!

Edited by Epaiteia

I don't know you personally, but iv come across your posts a lot while lurking the forums, and you left before i came XD

Anyways, Welcome back :D

In the words of 71-Hour Ahmed - "I go, I hcome back"

Um, so, it's been a while. I wasn't sure whether to come back, I seemed to have got into the habit of taking charge of big ventures then disappearing for months, I didn't think it was really fair on anyone. But I recently finally got around to reading Jennifer Government and it all came flooding back. I felt inspired to return, so here I am. I shall just have to limit my involvement in politics this time round.

Glad to see you around.. again, lol.