Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

Welcome friends from United India!

And the Ambassador has arrived.

At the onset please accept my apologies as I couldnt arrive here sooner.

I had some health problems and was not able to do any traveling. Infact I have a flying problem and so took a ship instead. Hence the delay :)

I will start setting up the office now and will soon be working hard here to develop the relationships between United India and Yggdrasil.

Is it possible to know who would be my contact person here? :)

Trav-Coch is acting as our emissary to your region, and I am the foreign affairs minister. Either one of us should be able to help you with anything you need.

May I present Ambassador Dashy, a well respected nation from United India. His quirkiness is his unique identity - I trust the cruise liner was comfortable, Dash?

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys and you have also been very informative.

Manu, it wasnt a cruise liner, given the poor state of UI right now and the lack of funds I had to come here in a rubber dinghy.

Feeling all geared up and ready to go ahead.

Our new bulletins should start coming from the next week.

Greetings, good friends.

Just dropping an information line regarding some political changes in our fair region.

I have been elected as the Prime Minister / WA Delegate of United India in the recent elections. The Democratic States of Indois will be assuming the role of External Affairs Minister, while Dashy will continue to be our Ambassador.

As always, I look forward to any questions you may have and wish that our regional collaboration remain as strong as ever!

Regards,

Manumental

Sign in to follow this