Sign in to follow this  
The Follower of Lugh

Recruiters for Valhalla needed.

To Start the new goverment system we need more people active in the forums, in order to archive that we need to recruit more. If you are willing to recruit, please sign your name in here so I can know who is recruiting and who is not. If you dont know how to recruit, there is a topic created by GRO in the Inmigration minestery office.

Link: http://www.half-hp.net/yggforums/index.php?showtopic=1492

Im sign in

The Followers of Lugh

Edited by The Follower of Lugh

Excelent! create a topic with a list of nations you have sent the recruiting telegram to. (just like I did), and if some of the nations that you telegramed come to Valhalla, just edit their name on the list and put it with color, as to know a rought porcentage of telegrams send/people that enter the region.

I think we should split up the feeder nations between us so that we are not accidently messaging the same people. I'll do the Pacific.

Edited by Imperor

anyone who's interested, here is my recruitment telegram. you're free to use it.

Do you wish to dine with the greatest warriors of the Gods? The doors of Odins’ shining hall are open to you!

Valhalla is an active region allied with Yggdrasil (the World Tree of the Viking myths), one of the most powerful regions in Nationstates. We welcome all forms of government so lay down your sword and shield in our region and let the Valkyries serve you at our feasting table.

To join us,

1) Click this link (Valhalla).

2) On the region's main page, click "Like what you see? Move to Valhalla today!"

I await your coming in the halls of Valhalla.