Election Declaration Period is now on!

Both Yggdrasil and Valhalla WA nations may declare their intention to run for the Valhallan Delegate position (Link)

:valsmiley:

Welcome to The Realm

Welcome to our forum! Like most online communities you must register to view or post. But don't worry, this is a simple process that requires minimal information and effort. When registering, please use your Nation name from NS as your Display name.

Thank you.

Coloterra

Nation Map Thread

112 posts in this topic

Make a map of your nation and post it right here. I'll start with mine.

* To create a map of your nation, please go to the General Maps section, and find the blank map.

post-40-1219629779_thumb.png

Edited by Coloterra

This is very well made I must say. Bravo! :worthy: Did you use photoshop or some special mapmaking software?

No, I simply used MS Paint. Actually, I made a month ago on my spare time. Finally, I had a use for it. :) The base for the map is the Western Falkland Island that has been flipped around vertically and horizontally.

Edited by Coloterra

Wow, cool map, I attempted to make one of my nation in Photoshop to no avail. I like your idea of using real world maps and just flipping them around a bit so they arent noticeable :)

wow great job on the map dude....nicely done! :horsie:

That's pretty good, Slavian Republics. Maybe we should get around to naming the continents and major bodies of water. :thumbsup:

Edited by Coloterra

Thanks, when/if I get neighbors I'd have to discuss the border elements with them so that will have to be redone in the future...

And yes we do need names for the waterways and continents, As you can see I already put down some proposals...

PS How do you get the size down to what yours is?

Edited by Slavian Republics

Probably nowhere near the quality of the other maps but I guess any attempt is a good one, I think.

Jodanotopia.jpg

As for the neighboring nations, they can be anyone's if they wish to be there. Although they should accompany a map with similar geography with respect to the one side if they do so.

Edited by Jodanotopia

The Government of Bazzleton submits the latest surveyor map of the Commonwealth to the Yggdrasil Cartographic Council.

post-71-1222047793_thumb.png

That is a very good map, Bazzle. B)

As the votes are being finalized to include the new Representatives of the Government of the Commonwealth of Bazzleton from Yorkshire Island, the newly added Yorkshirian Cartographers have brought additional maps to the mainland.

Once again, I submit to you the updated map of the Commonwealth of Bazzleton.

post-71-1222369106_thumb.png

Kephalaio is my capital city, shown by the square within it rather than a circle.

Whoever claims #14, I'd be grateful if you could carry on the mountain range. I haven't named it, I leave you that privilege.

post-61-1222854658_thumb.jpg

Edited by Epaiteia

Nice Epaiteia. It's good to understand some of the additional topography in the Southern regions, nearest to Bazzleton.

Cool map. I will eventually post maps of continents, bodies of water, and other geographic features.

I just realised that my nation doesn't have any rivers. I'll have to amend that later.

It looks to me like Bazzleton, #20, #14 and most of Epaiteia were one continent once and were slammed into the side of #15, #17 and #18 by tectonic plate movement. This would push up mountains so that's what I was going for. That's why it would make sense for #14 to have mountains going almost all the way across it. Of course it doesn't have to, but I thought it would be nice.

Bazzleton, perhaps we could be trading partners across #14. Seeing as no one lives there yet we wouldn't even have to ask permission :)

Edit: Check it out.

post-61-1222854701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Epaiteia

This is the map of Bloodhoof village, if I'm accepted into land #24,

kind regards,

Pcmonster, leader of Bloodhoof Village

post-82-1222857411_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bloodhoof Village

This is the map of Bloodhoof village, if I'm accepted into land #24,

kind regards,

Pcmonster, leader of Bloodhoof Village

By 'Street of Kingsgate', do you mean 'Strait...'?

Here's my rought, courtousey of Vinnland

post-76-1222876718_thumb.png

Epaiteia,

I'm afraid that the roads through Region 14 are too dangerous to send trade too, with lawless ruffians running rampant without any governmental oversight in the region. However, I have dispatched a fleet of cargo ships to Tritos to begin trading between our nations.

May we reach prosperity together!

Continents

I will draw up a map showing other geographic features such as mountains and rivers.

post-40-1222893939_thumb.png