Sign in to follow this  
Silvadus

Mars Regional Map

To acquire a colony on Mars, you must post in this thread the number of the location you want inhabit, and I shall update the map after you have chosen. Numbered territories have not been selected.

• Remember, in order to have a claim you must be voted in by The Mars Treaty Organization.
  • You have to have a claim on the Regional Map before you have one on Mars.
  • The two polar ice caps are uninhabitable.
  • In order to get a better feel for the map here's a Topographical Map of Mars.
  • Nations that have been gone for more than a month will be removed from the map at the beginning of every month.
  • Two nations bordering common unmarked regions may consider each other as neighbours, if they choose so.

post-436-1292467814_thumb.png

Edited by Silvadus

Its the oceans that will appear after Mars is terraformed, silly. This is what the entire thread is about, post terraformed Mars.

Alright, so I redrew the map more accurately and tried to keep the borders where they were. If you want to change territories then just ask. :)

I haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile, you sir have made my day. Actually its still there, I just lowered the ocean around making more land.

Also, I laughed at the idea of Olympus Mons being submerged, not at you. :)