Solariia is eager to participate in another event. I have asked for the support of Autropolan nations and if they agree I will release a statement along with a telegram to other commanding officers of your alliance in order to join in and offer defensive aid.

First and foremost, if Yggdrasil is in need of a Commander, I'd be happy doing so a second time.

1 minute ago, Brad Conley said:

First and foremost, if Yggdrasil is in need of a Commander, I'd be happy doing so a second time.

Thembwia

Oh! writes "commander" on a post it note and sticks it to Borkin's forehead

All done!
  • Like 1

Yep! discord is banned in Yggdrasil.. We totally don't have a secret underground one either because that could get us sent to the gulags.

• Haha 1

Yggdrasil was added as a role on the Discord but discussions and/or important announcements should be mirrored to this Forum ASAP to respect the decision made in times before by our Founder. I have also been granted the highest role in that Discord to improve top-level communication between a joint alliance should all be in favor of it.

I would expect a referendum be held in these forums or in Yggdrasil on the action of joining the N-Day event should it occur or to skip out entirely.

• Like 1

The event appears to have been delayed rather than cancelled. It is apparently kicking off on September 26th according to this: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34600308#p34600308

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 4:01 AM, Brad Conley said:

The event appears to have been delayed rather than cancelled. It is apparently kicking off on September 26th according to this: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34600308#p34600308

That is the word going around in Forest. I remain skeptical though, all three of my nations have the same role. We shall see.

Edited by Pookyvania
Added opinion and supporting information.