Sign in to follow this  
Goddess Relief Office

School/College/University

Holy eff GRO - that's scary. NUS and Cornell. :o

I'm uh... still in junior college (mine's called Hwa Chong Junior College) - it's an educational stage of what they call hmm Year 12/13? I'm not quite sure what they call it in the rest of the world. It's essentially a pre-university course if that makes you feel slightly more comfortable with the abstract concept.

What do I want to do in University? Hmm - I thinking Law. And preferably either UCL/KCL. I know where I stand in school, and that won't get me to the Oxbridge (plus it's apparently hearsay that it's a lot easier to get a first in the Univ. of London colleges than Oxbridge).

I'm looking forward to the day that I can find my friends in school here in London - and my awesome seniors too. That will be rather interesting.

Huh - you're the second person I've met on NS going to ISU. (The other has since retired from the game.) I grew up 45 minutes from there.

:beerchug: cheers for Iowa. I hope you didn't go to uiowa. But seriously don't see many people from Iowa or my home state Nebraska around the interwebz. I take it you moved out of the state?

:beerchug: cheers for Iowa. I hope you didn't go to uiowa. But seriously don't see many people from Iowa or my home state Nebraska around the interwebz. I take it you moved out of the state?

Went to college in Massachusetts, and I'm in Missouri now.