Sign in to follow this  
Thembria SSR

Thembria is cutest election thingy!

YAY! I am running for delegate again! 

My last round as delegate was super fun! I posted all but one WA thingy! I was a very average an uneventful delegate!

This time around I'd like to continue that! My main goal is to not do anything epic or different at all. I'll post WA thingys and collect tiny nations and keep them in a basket so they won't get lost. Just the usual. If you want Yggdrasil to stay the same and average then vote for me!

And if you don't, just remember I am second in the region for defense budget.. It would be a shame if I had to make you disappear...

Not that I am threatening the people of Yggdrasil for votes or anything..

tenor.gif

EEP! we have two fire nations running this time! *reads The Phoenix Flame's thread* EEP! his experience is greater than mine.. might have to come up with some propaganda about how they J-walk in front of children and fart at the dinner table.

Anyway I'll post all WA thingies and sit around looking pretty if elected!Feel free to ask any questions about how cute I am and where tiny nations sleep.

Need endorsements and votes or I cry!

tenor (2).gif

If you found this campaign unprofessional it's because i'm silly and that is how I roll.

Edited by Thembria SSR
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Thembria SSR said:

EEP! we have two fire nations running this time! *reads The Phoenix Flame's thread* EEP! his experience is greater than mine.. might have to come up with some propaganda about how they J-walk in front of children and fart at the dinner table.

IT WAS ONE TIME! umm... *ahem*

Anyway, what was your favourite thing about serving Yggdrasil as Delegate?

I liked collecting influence! was hoping to get up to duck speaker because my animal is a snow duck! I didn't get enough influence for that last time.. maybe this time!

On 5/19/2018 at 2:43 AM, Thembria SSR said:

I liked collecting influence! was hoping to get up to duck speaker because my animal is a snow duck! I didn't get enough influence for that last time.. maybe this time!

I'm fairly certain my spirit animal is a duck. Or a hedgehog sometimes. Somewhere in between maybe. So perhaps a platypus?