Election Declaration Period is now on!

Both Yggdrasil and Valhalla WA nations may declare their intention to run for the Valhallan Delegate position (Link)

:valsmiley:

Welcome to The Realm

Welcome to our forum! Like most online communities you must register to view or post. But don't worry, this is a simple process that requires minimal information and effort. When registering, please use your Nation name from NS as your Display name.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kauton

hello
Introductory Post

Hello, i'm not new to NationStates but new to this region. I live in Asia, and i'm sorry if my english is sometimes not clear enough. I'm here in Yggdrasil for the RP. I saw your map and got hooked up immediately ^^

I think that's it for my introduction, if you have any question please ask me

1 person likes this

Welcome! We've got plenty from Asia so don't feel worried about a minor lack of English language customs, English is dull and constantly changing anyways. Our cartographer, Anon Zytose made the current map and he is actively improving it. Let me and the other heads of the Yggdrasil Government know of any questions/comments/concerns you may have :)

12 hours ago, Kauton said:

So, uhm, how do i get into the roleplay? Also, is there any discord server?

Yes, we have a Discord.

https://discord.gg/jYF89m

In fact, I'm more than positive if you ask your first question there you'll get links to important factbooks and other things you can do for RP :)

(I'm a little busy to get it all myself atm and will reply back later once I get all the links)

Edited by Brad Conley